Bushcare – Strathfield “Naturally” Beautiful
What is Bushcare?
Bushcare is an environmental restoration program that Strathfield Council has been running for over 20 years! The aim of Bushcare is to improve habitat for native animals.
Bushcare is fantastic for those doing Duke of Edinburgh, or studying an environmental science/ecology related degree and need volunteer hours.
Anyone can join Bushcare, all you need is a water bottle and fully enclosed shoes.
Under 16 years old? Please bring a responsible adult to join the fun.
Why do Bushcare?
- Develop your bush regeneration and plant identification skills
- Help rare and endangered species such as the Green & Golden Bell Frog
- Improve habitat for international migratory birds and develop wildlife corridors
- Meet new people with a common interest
- Get into nature and enjoy the great outdoors
When and where is Bushcare held?
|Strathfield Bushcare Group||Mason Park Wetlands||Saturday||13th June 2020||CANCELLED|
|Hwa Tsang Monastery||Maria Reserve||Saturday||11th July 2020||CANCELLED|
|National Tree Day||Hudson Park||Sunday||2nd August 2020||TBC|
|Sathya Sai Organisation||Maria Reserve||Saturday||12 September 2020||TBC|
|Strathfield Bushcare Group||Cooke Park||Saturday||10th October 2020||9AM – 12PM|
|Hwa Tsang Monastery||Airey Park||Saturday||14th November 2020||9AM – 12PM|