Draft Plans of Management
Council has revised and/or prepared new Plans of Management for various areas of public land, owned and/or managed by Council and classified as ‘community land’. The draft plans describe the features of the land and outline how Council intends to manage, use or develop the land in the future, thereby providing a transparent and co-ordinated approach to the management of public land.
All community land, except those Crown Land Reserves (Strathfield Park, Hudson Park, Bressington Park and Hudson Park) has been reviewed and the following plans of management developed:
- Airey Park Plan of Management
- Bark Huts Reserve Plan of Management
- Begnell Field Plan of Management
- Community Facilities Generic Plan of Management
- Cooke Park Plan of Management
- Elliott Reserve Plan of Management
- Freshwater Park Plan of Management
- Ismay Reserve Plan of Management
- Local Parks Generic Plan of Management
- Redmyre Road – Croquet Lawns – Plan of Management
- Southend Tennis Centre Plan of Management
Members of the public are invited to make a submission on one or more of the draft plans.
The draft plans will be exhibited from Monday 3 February 2020 until Thursday 9 April 2020 and may be viewed at Council’s Customer Service Centre, or in the PDF files below. Information contained in written submissions may be referenced or published in a Council report.
Written comments on the draft plans are invited and should be addressed to the CEO, Strathfield Council, PO Box 120, Strathfield NSW 2135 or can be faxed to 9764 1034 or emailed to email@example.com. Please quote reference number: PN200403
Further information can be obtained from Cathy Jones, Executive Manager Corporate Strategy and Performance on 9748 9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org