- Development Applications
- Determination List
- Internal Development Assessment Panel (IDAP)
- Local Character Statements
- Parramatta Road Urban Amenity Improvement Plan
- Planning Compliance
- Planning Forms
- Planning Policies
- Planning Proposals (Incl Voluntary Planning Agreements)
- Section 10.7 Certificates
- Strathfield Design Review Panel
- Strathfield Local Planning Panel (SLPP)
- Shaping Strathfield – LEP 2021
- Animals and Pets
- Children and Youth Services
- Climate Change
- Community Directory
- Community Safety
- Cooks River
- Domestic and Family Violence (inc Free legal advice)
- Local Health Services
- Multicultural Strathfield
- Parramatta River
- Pay Rates
- Pollution (including lead, contaminated land)
- Report to Council
Cashless Notice – Strathfield Council Customer Service Centre
As of 1 July 2021, cash payments are no longer accepted at Strathfield Council’s Customer Service Centre.
Payment options when visiting our Customer Service Centre are:
• Personal cheques for ‘personal related matters’ only (capped at $5,000). This includes all non-development related payments such as payment of rates, invoices and payments of applications/permit fees.
• Credit card (Master or Visa card only) and debit card payments.
• For any development related fees we will only accept credit/debit card or bank cheques.
Please note: all credit card payments will incur a 0.7% processing fee.
Customer Service Centre
Strathfield Council will be closed this Australia Day Wednesday 26 January and will re-open on Thursday 27 January.
Council is contactable for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on (02) 9748 9999
Customer Service is currently operating on reduced hours:
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 4.00pm
Our Customer Service Advisors are available by phone Monday – Friday between 8.30am -5.00pm on (02) 9748 9999.
Council is contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on (02) 9748 9999.
Please note the following regarding Covid-19:
- Proof of double vaccination must be sighted by staff (Covid-19 digital certificate and immunisation history statement accepted)
- Temperature checks will be conducted prior to service
- Wearing of masks is a condition of entry
- No cash will be accepted
- QR check-in is required
Thank you for helping to keep our staff and community safe.
Please wear a mask
Wearing a face mask is a condition of entry to the Customer Service Centre.
If you do not have a mask, please notify staff and one will be provided to you.
Thank you for helping us keep our community and staff safe.
Council is contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on (02) 9748 9999
Council’s fax number is (02) 9764 1034
Visit us at the Customer Service Centre at 65 Homebush Road Strathfield during the above opening hours.
You can also pay rates, register dogs, collect development applications and obtain Council information at the Customer Service desk at the Strathfield Council Library and Innovation Hub.
Address your enquiry to the CEO who will direct it to the appropriate Council officer for action. The postal address is Strathfield Municipal Council, PO Box 120, Strathfield NSW 2135.
An interpreter service is available to speak to the Strathfield Council in your own language through the Translators and Interpreter Service (TIS). Please call 13 14 50 and ask for your language. Then ask to speak with “Strathfield Council” on telephone (02) 9748 9999. Use of this service is the cost of a local call.
Strathfield Community Centres & Public Facilities
These public buildings and facilities provide a range of services for residents and visitors to the region.
Strathfield Town Hall and Council Offices
Strathfield Council Library and Innovation Hub
Strathfield Community Centre
High Street Community Centre
The Dutton Centre