It is important to maintain high testing rates to identify as many cases in the community as quickly as possible.
Get tested if you have
- any COVID-19 symptoms, even if only mild
- visited a place or travelled on public transport at the same time as a confirmed COVID-19 case
- been at an interstate COVID-19 case location during a specific time period
- been in contact with a person (including family, friends and people you live or work with) who
- is confirmed to be infected with COVID-19 or
- is a close contact of someone confirmed to be infected with COVID-19
Testing clinics near our local government area are listed below, for a full listing please visit the NSW Health website.
Burwood Laverty Pathology Drive-through Clinic
- Address: Meryla Street Car Park, 2134, Burwood, NSW
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Lidcombe Drive-through clinic
- Address: Weeroona Road, The Sydney University Cumberland Campus, 2141, Lidcombe, NSW
- Entry via Gate 3, Sydney University Cumberland Campus.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 5am – 6pm
Concord Histopath Pathology Walk in and Drive-through clinic
- Address: 1 Nullawarra Avenue, 2137, Concord, NSW (Old Concord RSL carpark)
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 8am – 6pm
- Address: Hospital Road, NSW Institute of Sports Medicine, 2138, Concord West, NSW
- Clinic is located opposite Emergency Department.Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm