Strathfield Library – 65 – 67 Rochester Street, Homebush
Strathfield Library has one large meeting room and one small interview room available for hire. Prospective hirers should note that proposed activities to be held in Strathfield Library should not conflict with the library function such as excessive noise during library hours.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Tuesday – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Thursday – 9:30am to 8:00pm
- Friday – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Saturday – 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday – Closed
Ironbark Room – Meeting Facility
The Ironbark Room seats up to 42 people and can be divided into two sections, one which allows access to the kitchen facility, the other with access to the audio visual equipment. Each section will seat up to 21 people.