Strathfield Library – 65 – 67 Rochester Street, Homebush
Strathfield Library has one large meeting room and three small interview rooms available for hire. Prospective hirers should note that proposed activities to be held in Strathfield Library should not conflict with the library function such as excessive noise during library hours.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Thursday – 9:30am to 8pm
- Friday – 9:30am to 6pm
- Saturday – 9am to 4pm
- Sunday – 1pm to 5pm
Ironbark Room – Meeting Facility
The Ironbark Room seats up to 80 people and can be divided into two sections, one which allows access to the kitchen facility, the other with access to the audio visual equipment. Each section will seat up to 40 people.
Hours of Hire
- Monday to Saturday – 9am to 10pm
- Sunday – 10am to 6pm
Acacia, Grevillea and Melaleuca Rooms – Interview Rooms
- The Acacia and Grevillea Rooms seat a maximum of eight people.
- The Melaleuca Room will seat up to three people.
- The Acacia, Grevillea and Melaleuca Rooms are only available for hire during library operating hours.