A Works Permit must be obtained prior to commencement of any works. Please note an approved Traffic Control Plan complying with AS 1742.3 is to be submitted for any work involving partial closure of a road or diversion of pedestrians. 

See additional information here or for further enquiries call Council on 9748 9999.