A second Covid-19 testing clinic has opened in Strathfield. The clinic operates on a walk-in only basis (not drive-thru) with no appointments required.
Location: Council Carpark – Albert Road, Strathfield (opposite the train station)
Operating Hours: 8am – 4pm, 7 days a week
No appointments required.
It is important to maintain high testing rates to identify as many cases in the community as quickly as possible.
Get tested if you have
- any COVID-19 symptoms, even if only mild
- visited a place or travelled on public transport at the same time as a confirmed COVID-19 case
- been at an interstate COVID-19 case location during a specific time period
- been in contact with a person (including family, friends and people you live or work with) who
- is confirmed to be infected with COVID-19 or
- is a close contact of someone confirmed to be infected with COVID-19
Follow the NSW Health advice for
Call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line for information about COVID-19 on 1800 020 080.