Council is continuing to monitor the evolving situation with COVID-19. Please see our dedicated webpage for up-to-date information on Council services and advice.

Local Elections – Non-Residential Roll

People who do not live in the Strathfield area but pay rates on a property in the area are entitled to register to be included on the Non-Residential Roll to vote at the upcoming local government election.

Any person who has previously been entered onto or applied to be entered onto Council’s Non-Residential Roll must reapply to be considered for entry into the Strathfield Non-Residential Roll.

Application forms for inclusion on the Non-Residential Roll must be received by the CEO of Strathfield Council by 6.00pm (EST) Monday 25 October 2021.  These forms can be downloaded here:

In order to qualify for enrolment on the non-residential roll as a non-resident owner, a person must be an owner or nominated by the owner or owners of rateable land in the area. Rateable land means land that is rateable to an ordinary rate or a special rate, or both.

For further information regarding applying for inclusion on the Non-Residential Roll, please refer to the Electoral Commission website.

For more information on the Elections in general, please visit Local Government Elections in New South Wales – NSW Electoral Commission.