Telstra on behalf of NBN will be completing the below work:
Installation of NBN above and below ground equipment.
Proposed Start Date
Monday, 30/10/2017 – Sunday 30/09/2018
Above ground equipment installation location:
- 35 Underwood Road, Homebush
- Cartwright Avenue, Homebush
Details of Works
- Installation of a combination of above and below ground equipment. This will be achieved by utilising a combination of existing third party carriers’ and infrastructure providers’ underground infrastructure and new underground infrastructure.
- In addition, 1 above ground housing will be installed within, or close to, the road reserve. Section 2 of this report provides further details about each of these above ground housings.
- It is proposed to locate the Fibre Access Node (FAN) facility inside a third party carrier’s existing exchange building at Concord Exchange, 35 Yaralla Street, Concord West NSW 2138.
Should you require any further clarifications regarding this matter, please contact Emma Everitt on 02 4918 1284 or on firstname.lastname@example.org