To help stop the spread of COVID-19, new rules now apply for workers needing to travel to and from a local government area (LGA) of concern and for people travelling outside of Greater Sydney. You now need to register your travel if you:
• are an authorised worker from a LGA of concern and need to leave the area for work
• are a worker entering a LGA of concern for work
• need to travel 50kms outside of Greater Sydney.
To register, log into or create a MyServiceNSW Account. You will need to provide your:
• contact details: name, address, email and phone number
• travel details and dates
• dependants name and phone number, if applicable.
When complete you’ll receive your travel registration by email.
You must carry your email confirming your registration when travelling as you will need to provide this to NSW Police if requested.
New vaccination requirements for authorised workers
If you’re an authorised worker from a LGA of concern and you work outside your LGA from Monday 6 September you will need at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine to work.
Rapid antigen testing will no longer be an alternative to getting a COVID-19 vaccine.
You are not required to follow this rule if you:
• are an authorised worker under 16 years old
• have a medical exemption.
Priority bookings are available for a COVID-19 vaccine. Book your vaccination appointment by selecting the option below that suits you: