Draft Small Grants Policy
At the Ordinary Meeting of Council held on 2 August 2022, Council resolved to publicly exhibit the draft Small Grants Policy. The draft Policy provide guidelines for the awarding of financial assistance grants to individuals and organisations in accordance with the Local Government Act 1993.
The Draft Small Grants Policy will be on public exhibition from 4 August 2022 until 5pm 1 September 2022 and can be viewed
- on this page, to the right under ‘Documents’
- Council’s Customer Service Centre – 65 Homebush Road, Strathfield
- Strathfield Library – 65-67 Rochester Street, Homebush
Please include the reference PN20220802.1 in your written submission.
For more information, please contact Cathy Jones, Executive Manager Corporate Strategy on 9748 9937 or email email@example.com.
Have Your Say
Written submissions may be made until 5pm on 1 September 2022. Submissions are invited:
- sent to the General Manager, Strathfield Council, PO Box 120, Strathfield NSW 2135
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By completing the below form.
Please include the reference PN202206.02 in your written submission.
- Concerns raised in your submission will be addressed in the report to Council as part of the assessment, but will not be responded to individually.
- Submissions may be available for public access. Management of privacy information is detailed in Strathfield Council’s Privacy Management Plan and should be noted prior to making a submission.