In certain circumstances, Council may grant permission for access/temporary occupation of Council land for construction or other non-recreational purposes.  These may include connection of stormwater drainage or services, access to property where street access is precluded, maintenance or works for public authorities.

To apply for access, please read the Parks Access Conditions of Use Guideline and complete the Parks Access Application form.