Bookings open on Monday 14 August at 9am, and can be made here.
Come and visit the Mason Park Wetland a recognised important feeding site for international migratory birds and learn about:
- What is a wetland?
- The importance of wetlands
- Why Mason Park wetlands are so important
- Identifying wetland birds
- Why mangroves are important
- Powell’s Creek naturalisation
- World Migratory Bird Day 2017 theme "Their Future is our Future"
Enjoy a walk and see the wetlands, mangroves and the Powell’s Creek naturalisation project.