Treading Lightly is a program of free workshops and events designed to promote healthy and sustainable living. The program focuses on developing practical skills, building networks and fostering a community that can live and work more sustainably.
- How to cook sustainably using vegetables and herbs you grow in your garden.
- Learn why growing your own vegetables are healthy for you, your family and friends and the planet.
- Tasty simple organic vegetable recipes.
- Learn how to use fresh vegetables, herbs and ingredients.
- Taste delicious food samples cooked in the workshop.
- Cooking ideas using the BBQ.
Visit Eventbrite for registration information. Bookings open on Monday 19 September 2016