In the interest of public health and safety, this event has been postponed until further notice.
Sign up to the eNews to learn about future events.
Council is hosting a community information workshop that will provide an introduction to planning in the Strathfield Local Government Area.
Introduction to Planning Workshop
Council will hold a community information workshop for home owners looking to make changes to their property within our Strathfield Local Government Area. The session will provide information about when a Development Application is required, how to lodge a Development Application, how Council assesses Development Applications, how to prepare a submission and the pathways for Determination.
This is a great opportunity if you:
- Are thinking about renovating your house;
- Recently bought a property in the Strathfield area;
- Want to know about the Development Assessment process;
Applications and Proposals Information Session
Council’s planners will update interested community members of contentious or sensitive Development Applications and/or Planning Proposals, which are currently under assessment by Council.
- Are interested in being updated on current Development Applications or Planning Proposals; or
- Have a query regarding an advertisement for a development or proposal for Council’s website or in the Courier and want to seek clarification