- Members can borrow a maximum of 30 items for 3 weeks
- Overdue fines apply if not returned by the due date
- Items may be renewed twice excluding items with reservations
- Items renewed after the due date are liable for fines
- 10 reservations
- Email or SMS notification
- Public computer and online resource access
- Take care of all library items
- Return or renew all items on or before the due date
- Pay for any overdue fees
- Ensure that no one else uses your card
- Notify the library of any change to contact details
- Notify the library promptly if your card is lost
- Behave in an appropriate manner when in the library
- Pay for any lost, stolen or damaged items that have been borrowed on your card
- Comply with Strathfield Council’s Library User Code of Conduct
Residents & ratepayers of Strathfield Council Free
Non-resident Adults $10 per year
Non-resident Children & Youth $5 per year
Pension/Senior $5 per year*
*Pension/Senior cards must be presented at time of membership
How to Become a Member
- Complete the online registration form
- Provide identification showing your name, date of birth and current address
- Non-resident members will need to pay membership fees prior to membership card being issued
- Children under 15 require parental/guardian permission to become a member. Parent/guardian will need to provide their ID in person.
- Youth aged 15-17 may provide their own ID. If they do not have the required ID, their parent/guardian will need to provide it on their behalf.
By clicking ‘ACCEPT’ I am confirming that I agree to abide by the Library terms and condition as set out in the Library User Conduct Policy. I agree to take responsibility for the resources that I /my child borrow including overdue fines and replacement cost of damaged items.
Personal information requested on this form is used to process your membership application in order to provide you with library services. The supply of information is voluntary but if you cannot provide the information requested, Council may not be able to process your application or provide you with some services. Access to the information is restricted to Council officers and other authorised people. Council is to be regarded as the agency that holds the information. You may make application for access or amendment to information held by Council.