Library Meeting Rooms
Group Study Rooms
Strathfield Library has three rooms available for library members to use for group study purposes for free.
- Rooms are available to use during library opening hours
- Limit of 2 hours per day
- Number of people per room apply
- Must have a current library card
- Rooms can be booked on the day of use only
- Bookings can be made over the phone or in person
- Room availability not guaranteed and may be subject to change without notice
Advanced Hire of Rooms
Meeting rooms at Strathfield Library and High Street Community Library are available for hire.
- All advance booking are made through Councils Customer Service
- Hourly usage and booking fees apply
- Terms & Conditions apply
- For more information, please see venue and meeting room hire.