Strathfield Council provides free wireless internet. A limit of 500mb or 2 hours per device per day applies across the network.
To connect to the wifi users need to register at https://wifi.strathfieldinterchange.com.au/
Public Access Computers
Strathfield Library has 15 public computers. High Street Library has 3 public computers.
To use a computer you must be a current member of Strathfield Library Service. Simply sign in with your library card number and PIN.
All public computers have internet access and Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Access to computers is subject to availability and computers close down 10 minutes before closing.
Printing is available.
Booking Public Access Computers
Members can make a booking in person or by telephone.
Bookings are subject to availability.
Members have 10 minutes from their start time to log into their session or bookings will be automatically cancelled.
- Use of library facilities must be used in accordance with Australian and International law. Use of computers for illegal purposes including software piracy is not permitted.
- If you fail to observe these guidelines the Library may withdraw your access to library facilities.
- You must not allow another person to use your card when accessing computer and internet facilities.
- The Library does not guarantee availability of the Internet or any sites at any time.
- The Library does not take responsibility for technical problems in accessing sites on the Internet.
- You must not install any software programs on the library’s computer.
- You must not knowingly create or propagate a virus or any other form of malicious software.
Printing and Photocopying
Printing costs apply:
B&W A4 $0.20 per page
Colour A4 $2.00 per page
B&W A3 $0.40 per page
Colour A3 $4.00 per page
The Copyright Laws of Australia (and other countries) apply to printing and photocopying.
Print from Your Own Device
Monitor Web Print allow users to send print jobs from their own internet-enabled device from any location. For more information, please click here.