Pre School Storytime and Baby Bounce provides a happy and relaxed learning experience for you and your child.
There are a few guidelines to ensure that everyone enjoys the sessions.
- Arrive on time so that you do not miss out on any of the fun and also that you do not interrupt the session.
- Remain quiet yourself during the sessions. Talking adults easily distract small children and make it difficult for the librarian to manage the group.
- Listen and participate yourself. Follow up activities at home, sing the songs, talk about the stories.
- Sit with your child if he/she is just a toddler. They can easily be distracted and sometimes need encouragement to join in.
- If children become too restless it is best to leave quietly and rejoin the group the following week.
Baby Bounce is held at the Strathfield Library every Tuesday from 10.30am to 11am (excluding School Holidays).
Children from newborn to 3 years are welcome. The half hour, fast paced program consists of music, rhyme and song using a variety of teaching aids. It is a wonderful fun filled half hour where both children and parents can socialise.
Pre-School Storytime is held at the Strathfield Library every Wednesday from 10.30am - 11.30am and High Street Community Library every Thursday 10.30am - 11.30am (excluding School Holidays).
Children from 3-5 years are welcome. This program runs for one hour and consists of music, rhyme , stories, dance and an aged related craft activity.
If you have any further enquiries please contact the Community Programs Librarian on 8762 0212.