Welcome to Strathfield Council Library Service
Strathfield Library offers a wide range of services and activities to our community:
- Collection including books, CDs and DVDs
- Community Languages materials
- Local Studies Collection
- Interlibrary loans service
- Wireless access to the Internet
- Public access computers with Internet and word processing
- Meeting and group study rooms
- Photocopying & printing (black and white and colour)
- Children’s Activities
- Youth & HSC activities
- Book Clubs
- JP services
- Online database access
- E-book & e-magazine collections
For more information, contact the library on 8762 0222 or like us on Facebook for regular updates.
Strathfield Library will be undergoing an upgrade in December, please click here for more information.
Library Lockers at High Street and Homebush
Strathfield Library members can now borrow and return items 24/7, with the introduction of Library Lockers at the High Street Community Centre and Strathfield Library!
Members can login and request items online via the library catalogue or through the Spydus Mobile App.
An SMS will be sent when the requested items are ready for collection from the Library Locker. When collecting the reservation, members can use the QR code or their mobile number with the locker access code included in the notification. Members have 72 hours to collect the requested items.
When it's time to return items, simply select 'return' from the screen menu, scan each item's barcode, and place in the returns locker.