Join 400,000 Australians putting secondhand first at two big weekends of garage sales! Sell or shop at garage sales online or, if restrictions allow, in your community on 13 – 14 and 20 – 21 November.
You’ll divert valuable resources from landfill and make or save money in the process.
Almost half (45%) of all global CO2e emissions come from making, consuming and disposing of stuff, meaning how we choose to consume and use things can have a big impact in the fight against climate change.
By buying or selling your stuff at a garage sale and choosing to reuse, you not only make or save money, but also keep items circulating and in use for longer reducing your carbon, waste and water footprint. It’s the circular economy in action!
Registrations to host your own sale open on Saturday 10 September and can be made by clicking here.
The Trail Tutorials bring together a cast of fashion, finance and sustainability experts over two big weekends of free online workshops on 6-7 November.
- 👗 Fashion designer Kit Willow, KitX.
- ♻️ 1 Million Women founder, Natalie Issacs.
- 💰 Finance expert Molly Benjamin, Ladies Finance Club Australia + UK.
- 🛋 TV stylist and interior designer Adam Powell.
- 🧵 Master stitcher and maker, Daisy Braid aka DIY Daisy.
- 👚 Sustainable fashion educator & eco stylist Nina Gbor, Eco Styles.