Council at its meeting on 5 February 2019 resolved to amend the Strathfield Consolidated Development Control Plan 2005 (SCDCP 2005).
The amendment proposes to amend Part A – Dwelling Houses and Ancillary Structures.
Amendment No.1 proposes the introduction of the following controls;
- Maximum floor to ceiling heights
- Maximum height controls to the underside of the ceiling
- Maximum height controls for flat roofed dwellings and parapet height.
- Clarification on calculation of overall height and basements
The SCDCP 2005 (Draft Amendment No. 1) will be on public exhibition from Tuesday 19 February 2019 to Friday 22 March 2019 at Council’s Customer Service Centre, 65 Homebush Road, Strathfield, from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. The exhibition materials will also be displayed:
- on Council’s website (www.strathfield.nsw.gov.au);
- on Council’s eNews;
- at Strathfield Main Library, 65-67 Rochester Street, Homebush (during library open hours); and
- at High Street Community Library, 64 High Street, Strathfield (during library open hours).
Making a submission
Any person can make a submission in writing on the amended Part A of the SCDCP 2005 (Amendment No.1). Submissions must be lodged with Council no later than 5pm on Friday 22 March 2019 and should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Strathfield Council and posted to PO Box 120, Strathfield NSW 2135 or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have questions regarding Part A of the SCDCP 2005 (Amendment No.1), please contact Council’s Strategic Planner, Laura Morabito on 9748 9999.
Public Exhibition Documents: