Any complaints or requests regarding any aspect of Council service can be made:
- by telephone to Council’s Customer Service Centre on 9748 9999
- by fax to 9764 1034
- by mail to the General Manager, Strathfield Council, PO Box 120 Strathfield NSW 2135
- by email to email@example.com
- in person at Council's Customer Service Centre, 65 Homebush Road, Strathfield.
Complaints and requests are recorded in Council’s Customer Request tracking system and forwarded to the appropriate Council officer for action in accordance with Council’s Complaint Handling Policy.
We welcome your feedback on services received particularly where you are dissatisfied, as it provides the council with the opportunity to rectify and prevent a recurrence
Council Service Standards
Requests for Council service are processed in accordance with Council’s Service Standards.
How You Can Help Us
You can help us meet these commitments by:
- Dealing with us honestly
- By providing accurate and complete details with any queries
- By phoning to make an appointment if you have a complex enquiry or need to see a specific officer
- Letting us know when you are particularly happy with our services
- Telling us how we can improve our services
Responding to Complaints
Council is focused on providing the best possible value in the services we deliver. Every officer undertakes this commitment when they commence working with Council. Nevertheless, there may be times when you are unhappy with the service you receive and consequently we have a complaint process in place to ensure quick and efficient handling of your concerns.
If you are not satisfied with any of our services or products and wish to make a complaint, you should do so by contacting Council as above.
Complaints about Council services are lodged and managed in accordance with Council’s Complaint Handling Policy.
Measuring and Monitoring our Performance
We will continuously monitor our performance against Council's Service Standards.
We will also monitor the number and nature of customer complaints and other customer feedback to see where and how our services need to be improved.
The Council aims to continually improve its service delivery and values feedback from customers on how services can be improved. Customers dealing with Council can expect staff to be open to new ideas on customer service and act on it where appropriate. We are committed to enhancing the knowledge of staff and developing technology to improve the standard of services provided to our customers.