Is  Department of Family and Community Services (formerly DoCS) or a non-government organisation talking to you about the safety and well being of your children?

You can get free legal help to:

  • Explain what’s going on
  • Connect you to support services
  • Help you to speak to Community Services or other organisations about what you need to do

It’s a good idea to get free legal advice as early as possible.

Call LawAccess NSW on 1300 888 529 for information and referral to free legal services.