Strathfield Council Housing Strategy Survey 2020
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all persons who complete a Housing Strategy from Strathfield Municipal Council (hereafter ‘Council’) via online and/or print copy, on or before 5pm on Friday 6 March 2020.
3. 4 people will be randomly selected as winners.
4. Councillors and Council employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
5. The winner will be selected using the following process. All completed surveys that have entered the draw will be selected using a randomised electronic formula.
6. The draw will take place on 18 March 2020 at 3:00pm in Council’s Customer Service Area: 65 Homebush Road, Strathfield NSW 2135. The winner will be notified by mail and/or telephone and may be published on Council’s website: www.strathfield.nsw.gov.au.
7. The Promoter (“Council”) reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Council, engaged in conduct in entering the draw which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Council. Council reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Council becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
8. Council accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected registrations due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
9. Each winner will receive one (1) shopping voucher valued at $50 (‘the prize’).
10. Prize value is based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). Council accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
12. A prize cannot be transferred or be redeemed for cash.
13. Proof of identity and age of the winners may be required before a prize will be handed over.
14. Any unclaimed prize will be retained for a period of two months after the draw. At this time Council may conduct a subsequent draw to award the unclaimed prize. The winner of the unclaimed prize will be contacted by mail and/or telephone that day.
15. In accepting a prize, the winner hereby permits the winner’s name to appear in connection with
Council’s advertising or marketing thereof, in any media throughout NSW and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
16. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify Council. A request to access or modify any personal information should be directed to Council.
17. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Council’s ability to proceed with the competition and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, computer virus, technical failure, acts of God, the Council may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and/or recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
18. Council is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. Council shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. All information is handled in accordance with Council’s Privacy Management Plan.
21. The Promoter is Strathfield Municipal Council. Address: 65 Homebush Road, Strathfield NSW 2135. ABN (52 719 940 263). Tel: 9748 9999. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.strathfield.nsw.gov.au