Strathfield Council has installed a Waste Oil Recycling Facility at the Council depot located at 1 Weeroona Rd (off Centenary Drive).
This facility is open from Tuesday to Friday between 9 am and 12 noon by appointment only. To make an appointment please contact Council’s Depot Coordinator on 9748 9970.
Please note -
- Only waste motor oil will be accepted
- Residents must bring proof of residence
- All visitors to the depot must report to the Depot Coordinator
- All visitors must observe and abide by all signage and follow instructions from Council staff on safety matters
- Oils must be presented in 5L – 10L jerry can (maximum drop off amount is 20L).