Stolen or lost bins must be reported to Council. To report your bin stolen or lost call Customer Service on 9748 9999. You will need to order and pay for a replacement.
Alternatively replacement bins can be ordered by printing and completing the Waste Bin Application Form. Return the forms to Council by facsimile, mail or in person. For more details refer to the lodgement section below.
Payment for replacement bins must be made to Council prior to delivery.
Payments can be made by:
- By cash to our Customer Service Advisers
- By credit card – over the phone or in person to a Council Customer Service Adviser. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diner’s Club are accepted
- By Eftpos at Council’s Customer Service Centre
- By BPay. Contact your participating financial institution to make this payment from your cheque, savings, or credit card account
- By cheque made payable to Strathfield Council and crossed NOT NEGOTIABLE
Bin Costs for replacement (lost or stolen bins)
(Payment required before delivery of bins)
|120L Red Lid General Waste Bin||$77.00|
|240L Red Lid General Waste Bin||$82.50|
|240L Yellow Lid Recycling Bin||$85.00|
|240L Green Lid Garden Vegetation Bin||$82.50|
|120L Blue Lid Commercial Waste Bin||$77.00|
- Fax: 9748 1034
- Mail: Strathfield Council, PO Box 120, Strathfield NSW 2135
- In Person: Customer Service Centre, 65 Homebush Road, Strathfield NSW 2135 (between 8.30am and 4.30pm)