Exhibition – Planning Proposal – 11-17 Columbia Lane, Homebush
Location: 11-17 Columbia Lane Homebush
Relevant Planning Authority: The Sydney Central Planning Panel has been appointed as the Relevant Planning Authority for this planning proposal
Local Government Area: Strathfield
Panel Ref: 2017SCL032
The proposal involves:
The proposal seeks an amendment to the Strathfield Local Environmental Plan 2012 to rezone the site from R4 High Density Residential to B4 Mixed Use, increase the maximum height of buildings from 32 metres to 80 metres and increase the maximum floor space ratio (FSR) from 2.7:1 to 5:1.
The planning proposal is on exhibition for public comment from Tuesday 15 August 2017 until Thursday 12 October 2017 (the exhibition period).
The Planning Proposal and other accompanying documents may be viewed during the exhibition period at the following:
- The Planning Panels website;
- A Service NSW Centre located near you (during regular business hours); and/or
- Strathfield Council Administration Centre: 65 Homebush Road Strathfield (during regular business hours)
- Strathfield Main Library: 65-67 Rochester Street Homebush
- High Street Community Library: 64 High Street Strathfield
Any person may make a written submission on the proposal during the exhibition period.
Submissions should be emailed to PlanComment@planningpanels.nsw.gov.au or by post to Planning Panels Secretariat, GPO Box 39, Sydney NSW 2001 clearly marked ‘Planning Proposal Submission’.
Your submission must be lodged by Thursday 12 October 2017 and must include:
- The planning proposal title clearly marked on the front page;
- A statement on whether you support or object to the proposal; and
- The reasons why you support or object to the proposal
Persons lodging submissions must declare reportable political donations (including donations of $1000 or more) made in the previous two years. For more details, and a disclosure form, go to the Planning Panels website www.planningpanels.nsw.gov.au
Submissions or a summary of submissions will be made public. If you do not want your name and address to be made public, please clearly state this on the front page of your submission.
For more information: please contact Kris Walsh on (02) 9274 6299 Department of Planning & Environment, GPO Box 39 SYDNEY NSW 2001