The High Street Community Library - 64 High Street, Strathfield (Edwards Park)
High Street Community Library has a large multipurpose meeting room, which can be configured into two smaller rooms. A multipurpose area is available which seats up to 80 people. This area can be hired as one large room or can be divided into two sections (meeting rooms 1 & 2) and hired separately. Each section will seat up to 40 people. The rooms are available for hire for community, recreational or cultural activities. Functions such as wedding receptions, birthday parties, christening, dinners etc, are not permitted in this venue.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday - 9:30am to 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 9am to 1pm
The rooms are available at the following times:
- Monday to Friday - 9:30am to 5pm – meeting room 1 only
- Monday to Friday - 5pm to 9pm – all rooms
- Saturday and Sunday - 9am to 1pm – meeting room 1 only
- Saturday and Sunday - 1pm to 4pm – all rooms
For further information and application forms please refer to Venue and Meeting Room Hire.